Mona Lisa Is All Wet

Mar 19, 2009 Leave a Comment

Story: Staff
Photos: Submitted by Monalisa
Additional Graphics:
19th letter

Name: Monalisa
Height: 5'2"
Measurements: chest 34B hips 34
Ethnic Background:Haitian,
Bahamian
D.O.B.: 10/1/87
Your bedtime: 2am






Mona Lisa is not just a 16th century Leonardo da Vinci painting. That is if fairly new model Monalisa Andre has anything to say about it. The 21 year old Miami, Florida beauty has been modeling for about two years and she is ready to take the industry my storm. We got a chance to sit down with her for an interview.




BecomeMagazine.net - How long have you been modeling?
Monalisa - been modeling for almost two yrs now.

BecomeMagazine.net - Where are you from?
Monalisa - I am from Miami, Florida baby!

BecomeMagazine.net - What do you like most about modeling?
Monalisa - I love the shoots... I love being in front of the camera.

BecomeMagazine.net - What do you NOT like about modeling so far?
Monalisa -Well, I can't too much complain, its been good so far.

BecomeMagazine.net - How would a guy impress you on a date?
Monalisa -Just being yourself and relax( I do not bite).

BecomeMagazine.net - What do you do on the weekends?
Monalisa -Weekends... I work and usually home running errands or doing shoots.

BecomeMagazine.net - What do you like to sleep in?
Monalisa -I like to sleep in my t-shirt and my panties on... (laughing).

BecomeMagazine.net - Who are some of the models in the game you look up to?
Monalisa -I look up to Candi Coated, Suelyn, Angel Luv.

BecomeMagazine.net - What is your sexiest body part?
Monalisa - I think my whole body itself is just sexy..sorry!

BecomeMagazine.net - If you were a type of ice cream what flavor would you be and why?
Monalisa -I would be vanilla because its everyone's favorite flavor.

BecomeMagazine.net - What magazine would you most like to be on the cover of?
Monalisa - I would like to be on the cover of Become Magazine of course!

BecomeMagazine.net - Where do you want modeling to take you?
Monalisa -Honestly I'm a full time student trying to be a doctor, the modeling is just my minor but i want to be well known as a model.


BecomeMagazine.net - If you could not model anymore what would you be doing?
Monalisa - I would be working in a hospital or clinic.

BecomeMagazine.net - Where can people find more of you on the internet?
Monalisa - They can find more of me on myspace. com/wantme and be on the look out for my website!


Thank you MonaLisa for sitting down with us for a little one on one. We wish you much success in this industry!

0 comments »

Leave your response!