Club Lower 48 - Hazel

Apr 13, 2009 Leave a Comment

DJAY PAUSE

Name: Hazel
Hometown: Hawaii
Measurements: 36-29-40




BecomeMagazine.net: What or who got you into modeling?
Hazel: I would say my mother. From a child she has always taught me about beauty and I believe that is one of the first steps in becoming a model.

BecomeMagazine.net:How long have you been modeling?
Hazel: About 3 years

BecomeMagazine.net:What are your measurements?
Hazel:36,29,40

BecomeMagazine.net:Where did you grow up?
Hazel:All over California

BecomeMagazine.net:You have beautiful eyes. Where do those come from Mom or Dad?
Hazel:Dad

BecomeMagazine.net:What magazine would most like to be on the cover of?
Hazel:KING magazine

BecomeMagazine.net:What kind of kid were you growing up?
Hazel: I was and still am a Daddy's girl, but very independent.

BecomeMagazine.net:You travel from California to Hawaii to NY, which do you like better and why?
Hazel: I like them all in different ways. Hawaii because it's very peaceful and very little crime. New york because I love the snow, and California because I did most of my growing up and learning there.

BecomeMagazine.net:What do you think is your sexiest body part?
Hazel: My thighs, thick and muscuar

BecomeMagazine.net:You have a wonderful look. What is your ethnic background?
Hazel:African-American, Caucasian, Native-American, Japanese

BecomeMagazine.net:What is the worst pick up line you have ever gotten?
Hazel:It always starts out by complimenting my eyes, which is never bad at all.
BecomeMagazine.net:What is it about glamour modeling that you like?
Hazel: It consists of a wider range of exposure and open to those who are more thick.

BecomeMagazine.net:So for fun you work out. How many times do you work out a week?
Hazel: I work about 5 days a week. Take womens daily vitamins, and drink about 7 glasses of water a day



BecomeMagazine.net:Do you like sports?
Hazel:Love sports. I was a cheerleader in High school

BecomeMagazine.net:Do you have a favorite sports team?
Hazel: San Diego Chargers

BecomeMagazine.net:If you were a type of candy what type of candy would you be and why? Hazel:sour skittles because I'm sweet but can be pretty aggressive and I have many different styles.

BecomeMagazine.net:what do you feel most comfortable wearing?
Hazel:Jeans and a belly shirt

YOUR FAVORITES

CAR: Jaguar
MOVIE:Dark Knight
TV SHOW:American Idol
MUSIC ARTIST: SWV, EN VOGUE, boys2men

Where can your fans find you on the internet? www.myspace.com/hazelglamourmodel


Thanks for taking the time to interview with us Hazel

0 comments »

Leave your response!