,

Featured Become Beauty - Cali Cutie Irene

Mar 1, 2009 Leave a Comment

Story: Staff
Photo: Submitted by Irene Santos

Name: Irene
Location: Sacramento, CA
Age:22
Favorite sports team? The Lakers

Favorite movie? My Best Friends Girl


Check out the interview with our cover model from Sacramento, California.















BM: Hey, Irene. Thanks a lot for sitting down
with us. So why did you get into modeling?
Irene: I love taking pictures and having my pictures taken. All of my friends and family kept telling me that I was very photogenic so I decided why not since I love it so much why not be a model.








BM: We would agree. You are very photogenic that's for sure. How long have you been modeling?
Irene: For a year now

BM:You went to school in Nevada..what was high school like for you?
Irene: I loved high school, I was mostly involved in sports like dance team, track and swim team. Even the prom comity and student body. I made high school a way for me to get out of the house and make plenty of friends cause I love to socialize.



BM: What type of work was your first job?
Irene: Actually it was for fun helping a friend out to expand her portfolio (smiling).









BM:
Wow. That's cool. We have been told that you like to live life to it's fullest so what is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Irene: I do a lot of things that are spontaneous, I wouldn't consider them crazy but to others may seem that way. Like go on road trips the last minute to where ever the road leads me.

BM: Where ever the road takes you huh? So what do you like to do during your free time?
Irene: Anything really but lately its been working out.














BM: So that's how you keep that body. If you could only use one word to describe yourself what would it be?
Irene: Energetic

BM: What was the worst pick up line anyone has ever given you?
Irene: Nice legs what time do they open


BM:
That's pretty funny. Speaking of worst, what do you dislike about modeling the most?
Irene: That when people see that I'm a model they automatically assume that I am vein and high maintenance when in reality I am not.

BM: No, you are not vein and seem really cool. What do you LIKE about modeling the most?
Irene: I love the clothes that I get to wear and there diversity.

BM: We like the clothes too. So what magazine cover would you most like to be on?
Irene: Cosmopolitan

BM: Yeah. Cosmo is a great goal. What is your sexiest body part?
Irene: Ive been told that I'm well proportionate but most people compliment me on my legs (smiling).

BM: Well then we will join them because you have great legs! What kind of guys do you like? I mean if you had to pick one would it be I.Q. or G. Q. ?
Irene: I.Q, I would rather have a person who can hold a conversation with me rather than one who's purpose is just to look good.

BM: Who would you most like to work with in the industry?
Irene: Tyra Banks

BM: If you could only say two words to our ex-president Mr.Bush. What would it be?
Irene: Screw Up

BM: That's pretty good (laughing). What was the best modeling advise you have gotten so far in your career?
Irene: Be who you are and never let the fame get to your head!!!

BM: Very good advise. If you were a flavor of ice cream, what flavor would you be and why?
Irene: Rocky Road because I am strong like the nuts and soft like a marshmallow

BM: Nuts and marshmallow always makes a good combo. You do glamour, commercial,and fashion modeling. Which one is your favorite?
Irene: glamour

BM: If you could be a superhero what would your "super power" be?
Irene: The power to fly

BM:That would making getting to photoshoots a whole lot easier and faster.

BM: What is your biggest turn on for you?
Irene: Good smelling cologne


BM: What are you listening to in your ipod these days? Irene: Pussycat Dolls, Neyo, Jordyn Taylor, Avant and More

BM: Best advise for someone looking to get into modeling?
Irene: Never be afraid to take a chance, the world is so diverse that everybody is looking for a different look and if you don't try to get your face out there you'll never know if your what they are looking for. So follow your dreams and remember that nothing is out of reach as long as your willing to reach out.

BM: That was well put and very true. What other websites, magazines,etc. can your fans check you out in?

Spanish hip hop, where you can find the latest news on the hottest hip hop artist, photographers, models, and more.

http://hectoralvarez.com/models/irene-santos/

Nine5Four Magazine
http://www.nine5four.com/mag/issues/2008/october/models/irene-santos.html

Thanks Irene!

0 comments »

Leave your response!