,

Club Lower 48 - Andressa Soares Global Warming!

Apr 1, 2009 Leave a Comment

DJAY PAUSE

Name:Andressa Soares
Nickname: Mulher Melancia (Watermelon Woman)
Height: 5'6"
Measurements: 38-26-47
Hometown: Rio de Janerio, Brazil
Sign: Pisces (2/28/89)








I can't think of a better way to launch our new Club Lower 48 then with this 47 inch Brazilian Beauty.


Now this is what we call "Global Warming!" Brazil's Bombshell Andressa Soares. Born in 1989, better known as the "Watermelon Woman" She is a dancer, singer and model famous for her booty shaking dance routines and her 47" hips! A video of her dancing in the gym got more than a half a million views in the first three days! She was once part of Brazilian Hiphop Artist MC Creu's dance troupe which included: Ellen Cardoso (Mulher Strawberry Shortcake), Yani de Simoni (Women File) , Jaca and herself. She now has a group of her own called "Watermelon Women."

From her Playboy photo shoot.





Doing what she does best and that's shakin' that thing!








Sexy photos of the Brazilian Bombshell!



3 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    Her butt is tiny!Even my butt is bigger than that!Boring!My measurements are 36D-26-50.But I can tell you that she is really pretty.I'm so jealous about that.Oh well,I guess we all have our differences.But she is still my role model!(I'm 19!) ;-)

  • Anonymous said:  

    Im 5' 1" and my measurements are 36- 26- 43 I have that look of roundness too lol.

  • Anonymous said:  

    you need to holla at me Then!

  • Leave your response!