Club Lower 48 - Introducing Sexy Dezira

Apr 6, 2009 Leave a Comment

DJAY PAUSE
Photos: submitted by Dezira

Name: Dezira D
Hometown: North Carolina
Measurements: 36C-27-40

Dezira is a very sexy model from Raleigh, NC. Now once you stop looking at her very smashable body. You will find a very intelligent woman. She is currently attending school for Forensic Anthropology.

Dezira's Favorites:

Color- Carolina Blue
Type of flower- Roses, Tigerlilys
Type of car- Mercedes Benz CLK 550
Musician- There are so many I enjoy!!
Brand of jeans- Baby Phat, Seven7
Brand of lingerie- Victoria's Secret, La Perla
Movie- Goonies, BeetleJuice, Clueless, My list goes on and on!!!
Type of food- I love Japanese especially Sushi, Carribbean, Soul Food,
Mixed drink- Grey Goose and Pineapple
Sports Team- I have a few teams I like, but none I really love
Day of the week- It has to be Friday for sure...End the work week!!!
Actor or Actress- Gosh, There are so many talented actors and actress. I don't think I can pick just a couple
Rapper- Jadakiss, Young Jezzy, Biggie, Nas
Book- " The Coldest Winter Ever" by Sistah Souljah and "True to the Game" by Teri Woods
Free time activity- I like to go out to the bar with my friends, I love to travel,
Perfume- This is really hard right here.....Miss Dior Cherie, Gucci Envy, Hermes, Chanel Chance,
Celebrity- I love all of them.....Everybody has there own story
Flavor of Ice Cream- Cookie Dough, Of Course
Type of kiss- French Kissing, with light bites on the lip





Our interview with the sexy model

Where are you from?
I am from Raleigh, NC born and raised
How long have you been modeling? I have been modeling for 3 years now.
What are you measurements? 36C-27-40
Why did you want to become a model? I actually became a model with my friend so she would not be modeling by herself. I ended up enjoying it so much that I decided to pursue it on a full time basis.
In one word how would your friends describe you? Kooky, for sure
What is your sexiest body part? My Legs because they are strong and thick
What's the worst pick up line you have heard? Wow, I think all pick up lines are the worst...(laughing)
Tell us something you got away with growing up? Um....Let me see..I got away with alot of things growing up. Being the baby of the family allowed for alot of mischief!!!
Which famous celebrity would you like to meet and why? Jamie Foxx because he is such a sexy, intelligent man and he is so smart about his career and has succeed even when people doubted his ability in being that man he is today.
What do you do to feel sexy? I will give myself the full spa treatment at home.
What does a guy need to do to make you feel sexy? Just being confident about himself when is with me
Where do you want modeling to take you? I would like for modeling to take me in direction that allows me to be in more print work.
Where can people find more of you? As of right now I am using my MySpace page www.myspace.com/dezira_d

0 comments »

Leave your response!