We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. Nothing is more important that your privacy to me and we insure that we have procedures in place to keep it that way. Bottom line, we keep all your personal information secret and I absolutely hate spam! Spam sucks...so we don't spam you period. We do not sell, rent, give away, or trade any of your personal information!
This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data.
1. information about your visits to and use of this website.
2. information that you provide us during registration and or newsletters.
(2) Log Files - (visitor counter)
Much like many other websites, Become Magazine uses log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
(3) Using your personal data
1. improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website.
2. send information to you by email in relation to a Become Magazine service (including, but not limited to, updates or improvements to the service).
3. provide people with statistical information about our user base - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
5. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(4) Other disclosures
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
2. in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
3. in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
(5) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
(6) Policy amendments
(7) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.