,

Keri Hilson Backs Down From The Beef

Mar 9, 2009 Leave a Comment

Story: Staff

Keri Hilson is now saying that people are reading too much into the lyrics of a song that was recently leak containing shots at either Beyonce or Ciara. The short lived beef started with the "Turning Me On Remix" version which has been floating around. In it she is clearly talking about somebody. Read her lyrics and listen to her recent radio interview with Ciara about it and decide for yourself. We think Keri shouldn't worry about all this stuff and just focus on writing some new material for her next project. We even have a name for her next single. It should be called BU*LS**T!!

Here are Keri's lyrics:

“I ain’t tryin’ to start no mess there’s just something on my chest that I need to get off…Your vision cloudy if you think you the best. You can dance, she can sing, but need to move it ‘to the left’.” “She need to go have some babies. She need to sit down she fading.” “Go head tell these folks how long I been writing your songs… I been putting you on… check the credits hoe!…If you want me you can find me in Decatur hoe.”







0 comments »

Leave your response!