, ,

Ginuwine Back In The Studio


(Hip Hop PR Wire) -- Lightening does strike twice! Multi-platinum selling R&B sensation Ginuwine is back in the studio working with Timbaland on an album slated for a Q2 2009 release. In addition to Timbaland, Ginuwine is working with the production talents of Bryan Michael Cox and Warren Okay "Oak" Felder. Some of the writers on the album include RL (of Next), The Clutch and Johnta Austin. So far Bun B is the only featured artists.


Ginuwine says, "I have been touring and working on various projects the last couple of years and pondering what I wanted my next moves to be. I didn't want to rush into just doing what a label told me to do but rather take time to be creative and find music and projects that I have creative control over. Notifi is giving me the support and creative freedom to record the sounds I think best represent me."

Ginuwine is signed with Notifi Records with distribution through Asylum Records (WMG). The singer has previously released 5 platinum and multi-platinum selling albums. His chart topping singles include; "Pony," "Differences," "In Those Jeans, " and "So Anxious."